Reading time 5 minutes
Are you looking for a strategy to get your business up to speed in a meaningful way? Although the question seems rhetorical, it is very important that you keep it in mind when thinking of new marketing strategies.
It is not a utopia, nowadays there are already solutions like inbound marketing, which have as main objective to create strategies thought in the needs of the potential customers, so that they find your company, feel attracted by everything you have to offer and consider you as the solution to their needs. This process can be easy and fast, if you have the advice of experts.
Different organizations that are implementing inbound have not only noticed a significant increase in their sales, but they are also offering added value to their ideal customer through interesting content, which is the beginning of a permanent and lasting relationship. According to Weidert, inbound marketing generates 3 times more leads per dollar invested than traditional methods.
Learning to sell more in less time
In the 'State of Inbound 2018' report, HubSpot determined that inbound marketing is one of the most robust online business strategies for both SMEs and large corporations. It also states that, according to 59% of marketers surveyed, inbound marketing is the best resource for generating qualified sales leads.
>>Lead vs. Prospect vs. Opportunity: How to move from one to the other?
Another highlight was that 41% of marketers confirmed that this methodology provided a better return on investment (ROI) for their companies. That is, in addition to improving the relationship with your customers, you will get a greater growth in your sales.
Lead generation is in the second stage of the inbound methodology. It occurs right after companies attract their ideal customer through quality content. Through a conversion process, these visitors evolve into potential customers, who will be in the hands of the sales team to promote the closing of deals or the final sale. This will apply to both B2C and B2B companies.
Practical guide to increase your conversion rate
and close more business.
Invespcro revealed that inbound marketing allows you to save up to USD $14 for each new customer acquired
In order for you to take full advantage of this customer-focused marketing methodology, here are 5 actions that will help you sell much more and in less time.
1. Create and study your buyer person. The first thing you must do to make your company successful in sales is to know your ideal customer. These semi-fictional representations allow you to know what your potential clients' needs are in order to create content that directly responds to their doubts, problems and concerns. This will help you position yourself as an authority on the subject and gain their trust without bombarding them with annoying direct selling messages.
2. Design quality content. As mentioned above, defining your buyer person will help you generate content that is relevant to him or her. By sharing information designed to address the issues and needs of your ideal customers, you will attract qualified prospects (no more cold leads) and gain trust and credibility for your business.
3. Includes content in different formats. When we request information from visitors to our pages, it is important to offer them something in return that may be of value to them. This content that will relieve their pain or show them an attractive perspective on the topic they are interested in can have different presentations. For example, if your buyer is an educator, you can offer him an ebook; if he is an accountant or administrator, you can offer him an editable Excel template. Choose the format (or formats) that best suits your ideal customer's learning routine or habits.
4. Get to know the consumer's route and accompany him/her. Understanding the consumer's journey is a challenge for companies, but it is necessary to study each of its stages and know how to support your prospect in its different phases. Remember that each customer goes through the purchase process at his or her own pace. Think, how do I buy shoes in a store? And the answer is to follow that same process online.
5. Use email marketing effectively. According to HubSpot, there are 3.8 billion email users worldwide and could reach 4.3 billion by 2023, according to Oberlo, which positions this channel as an effective way to reach your customers. In fact, the return on investment of email marketing can reach USD $42 for every $1 invested. Of course, we are not referring to the mass sending of generic emails, but to a strategy that studies each user to ensure that you only send information that is of interest to them.
>>What is content marketing and why do I need it in my company?
By putting these 5 recommendations into practice you will start to attract the right visitors and turn them into qualified sales opportunities that you can transform into customers - but that's just the beginning!
If you want to know more about how the inbound methodology can help your company gain more customers, greater reputation in your market, generate more leads and increase your revenues, we can help you. Click here to get a free 30-minute advice with our experts. The road to success begins today.